Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Wayside Technology Group is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Clerk opening within its Eatontown warehouse. This person will handle various tasks, including inventory management, domestic and international shipping, as well as product picking and packing. In this role, the will assist with all facets of warehouse operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Light-duty shipping, most packages ranging from 2 to 50 pounds
- Moving materials and items from receiving to storage or shipping areas
- Maintaining organization within warehouse at all times, ensuring it is accessible and safe
- Maintaining accurate inventory, including weekly cycle counts
- Participating in year-end inventory count process
- Processing of product and light equipment returns
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Prior warehouse experience that includes picking, packing and shipping
- Possess basic computer skills
- Detail oriented, accurate multi-tasker, able to follow instructions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required
- Must be able to lift packages of up to 50 pounds
- Must be dependable and able to work 40 hours per week (9AM-6PM), possibility of working some overtime at end-of-month
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Excellent Health & Welfare benefits
- 401(k) Plan with Company matching
If you meet these requirements, please apply now.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V, drug-free work environment.
April 3, 2019
1 – 3